- This website provides information about Canvas’ and other portfolio companies that we feel may be of interest to the users of this website. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and should not be relied upon in any way, to make or influence a decision to invest with or engage the services of Canvas.
- The information provided, including any information regarding Canvas’ current or historical portfolio companies, or the historical portfolio company investments made by Canvas’ Partners in their investing careers, is not intended as a recommendation of any company or investment described herein and is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to buy, any security.
- The portfolio companies and case studies included on this website do not represent all of the types of investments, or, all of the investments that Canvas or its Partners have made, or the outcomes they have achieved during their investing career. Canvas and its Partners have led and invested in portfolio companies that have not achieved the success of those listed on this website. A full list of all of these historical portfolio companies is available upon request.
- You should be aware that some of the materials included on this website include or consist of information that has been provided by third parties and has not been validated or verified by us. In connection with our investment activities, we often become subject to a variety of confidentiality obligations to funds, investors, portfolio companies and other third parties. Any statements we make may be affected by those confidentiality obligations, with the result that we may be prohibited from making full disclosures. Without limitation on the effect of other warnings and disclaimers set forth on this website, you should interpret any statements we make (on this Website or otherwise) in that context.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Future returns are not guaranteed and a loss of principal may occur. It should not be assumed that any results for the portfolio companies listed on this site, or in the future, will be achieved for other portfolio companies.
- This newsletter is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal, business, investment, or tax advice. You should consult your own advisers as to those matters. Furthermore, this content is not intended for use by any investor or prospective investor and may not be relied upon when making a decision to invest in any Canvas Ventures managed fund. An offering to invest in a Canvas Ventures fund will be made only by the private placement memorandum, subscription agreement, and other relevant documentation of such fund which should be read in their entirety. Any investments or portfolio companies mentioned, referred to, or described in this newsletter are not representative of all investments in vehicles managed by Canvas Ventures, and there can be no assurance that the investments referenced will be profitable or that other investments made in the future will have similar characteristics or results.
- Certain information has been obtained from third-party sources. While taken from sources believed to be reliable, Canvas Ventures has not independently verified such information and makes no representations about the enduring accuracy of the information or its appropriateness for a given situation.
- Charts and graphs provided herein are solely for informational purposes and should not be relied upon when making any investment decision. Past performance is not indicative of future results. All content speaks only as of the date indicated. Any projections, estimates, forecasts, targets, prospects, and/or opinions expressed in these materials are subject to change without notice.
- You received this newsletter because you previously subscribed. If you would like to opt out of future newsletters, you may do so at any time.